First Home Buyers

Coming Soon!

Related Articles

What does a Property Lawyer or Conveyancer do?

Conveyancing in its simplest form is the transfer of ownership from one registered proprietor (owner) to the other. Wha

Do I need Title Insurance?

Whilst Title Insurance is NOT compulsory, it is a great option and we highly recommend that you take out title insurance

Four Important Questions to Ask Your Property Lawyer about Conveyancing

Whether you intend on buying or selling a property, it’s important that you get a professional conveyancer to handle t

  • CBD

    Level 10, 440 Collins Street,
    Melbourne VIC 3000

  • Moorabbin

    Level 1, 441 South Road
    Moorabbin Vic 3189

  • Chadstone

    Level 2 (UL40), 1341 Dandenong Road,
    Chadstone VIC 3148

  • Frankston

    Ground Flr, 435 Nepean Hwy
    Frankston Vic 3199

  • Preston

    Ground Flr, 84 Hotham St,
    Preston VIC 3072

  • Dandenong

    Level 10, 14 Mason Street,
    Dandenong VIC 3175

  • Sunshine

    Level 5, 12 Clarke Street
    Sunshine Vic 3020